June 4, 2026
Today is the last day for students for the 2025/2026 school year, and I am SO excited to get this party started! This past year has been frouoght with challenge after challenge, but also little victories along the way. I am getting back to my old teacher self and plan to do some reading this summer; both YA lit and adult lit as well. I am excited about the potential of acutally having reading time and conference time next year and plan to read the Virginia Reader's Choice books for the upcoming shool year over the course of the summer. There are two books, though, that won't be available until Septmber and January 2027, so they will have to wait.
I picked up Jonathan Livingston Seagull from the bookcase this morning and will make this my first summer read as I await those Amazonian packages to grace my doorframe.
Each book will have one new blog post which will cosnsist of pictures of the covers of each book, number of pages, a discussion of how long it took me to read the book, a brief outline of characters, and a non-spoiler summary of the confict, general setting, and an imprtant event or two.
Follow along with me as I go on the journey, yet again, of reading and blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment